YMR2 with Ashley Adams
May 31 @ 12:00 pm - June 4 @ 2:00 pm
Join us for an amazing 5 day Costa Rica Business Empowerment Retreat with Ashley Adams
- Are you a business owner?
- Are you just getting started or needing to break through some growth barriers?
- Are you looking to connect with other like minded women?
- Looking to grow your business?
- Are you also trying to raise a family?
If you answered YES to any and/or all of these questions, then this retreat is exactly what you need. During this amazing 5 day event you will meet other business owners like yourself who are just as eager to network and grow their businesses. Many of these amazing business owners are also trying to raise a family while building a career. The November 2017 retreat was a remarkable success for everyone who attended that Ashley Adams decided to prepare earlier for next years event.
Costa Rica May 2017 Business Empowerment Retreat being held at the beautiful Holistic Costa Rica Mountain Retreat Center @ Ser La Luz in Grecia. Michael & Ed are your hosts for the retreat and have worked extensively with Ashley to make your stay and experience one you will always remember. This is more than a retreat center, this is also their home. Michael & Ed have a saying “We treat you like family because to us you already are”.
So what is included with your 5 day amazing Costa Rica Yoga retreat?
- We include transportation to Ser La Luz from the San Jose International Airport (and back)
- Rejuvenating Daily Yoga with Ashley (optional)
- Healthy and nutritional ALL On-site meals
- Excursion to the local farmers market where you can embrace the local culture and enjoy amazing produce. Lunch/dinner is included
- Breathtaking Excursion AND Entrance fee to La Pas Waterfall Gardens (Lunch Buffet included)
- Excursion AND Entrance to Los Chorros Waterfalls – here you can actually walk UNDER a waterfall. Bring your bathing suit if you want to experience this beauty of nature.
Sleeping arrangements are assigned first come first served so get your tickets now!
- Transportation to and from Costa Rica – make your reservations early to get amazing deals on air fare.
- Meals off-site (unless otherwise stated) – we are adding a few meal options to include and will update as we arrange more for you.
- Souvenirs – our favorite souvenirs to bring back to friends and family was some of the amazing Costa Rican coffee.
Click On Link Below to Purchase Your Tickets
$99 HOLDS YOUR PLACE
General Admission Regular $1,250 – SALE $1,000 — bring a friend and share a bed