COSTA RICA RETREAT DIRECTIONS — WE ARE ON GOOGLE MAPS
Google Maps & WAZE type in: Costa Rica Retreat @ Ser La Luz
Address of Ser La Luz:
300 Meters West of Escuela de San Francisco, the house on the right with the tall yellow and dark orange wall and gate, San Francisco District of San Isidro de Grecia, Alajuela, Costa Rica
GPS coordinates: 10º 7’ 52” N 84º 16’ 5” W
Driving Directions to Ser La Luz
From the Juan Santamaria International Airport
– Take the main highway, Pista Bernardo Soto, west towards San Ramon.
– Continue on the highway for approximately 15 minutes.
– Take the exit for GRECIA/SARCHI.
– Immediately as you exit you will see on your left a Greek-style structure, and you continue uphill to downtown Grecia (about 13 km / 8.1 miles).
– You will see on your left the red steeples of Grecia’s church before you get to the Central Park.
– From the park, proceed for three blocks and turn left at the ‘Volcan Poas’ sign. Follow this road bordered with palm trees and sugar cane fields for about 4 km / 2.4 miles.
– Continue towards the Cooperativa Victoria sign. On your right is the large Cooperativa Victoria Gas station. Then, on your left, notice a soccer field, school and cemetery.
You will see a sign JOE’S which is on the right hand side of the road. Take that left. Keep driving for about 5 kilometers
Keep driving, almost there
You will pass the town of San Isidro De Grecia
Not much further
You will see a sign for FINCA VIBRAN on your left
TAKE YOUR IMMEDIATE LEFT after you pass FINCA VIBRAN
There is a metal covered bus stop on the right
at that left there are a few signs – above the signs is Escuela De San Francisco
Another sign says Quinta Real — your now 300 meters away
go around the curve and we are on the right hand side, you can’t miss us
BIG WALL after Quinta Real entrance