Our pricing is real simple and straightforward
Costa Rica Retreat Pricing is PER PERSON!
Group Retreat OR Private Getaway
Your Group is the only one (1) here at a time!
Unlike other retreat centers who may have multiple groups simultaneously.
Enjoy a 3, 5, 7 or 10 Day Retreat at our Holistic Mountain Retreat Center.
3, 5, 7 or 10 Day Retreat
Includes: Transportation to and from the San Jose International Airport ALL On-site meals
You are responsible for travel to and from Costa Rica. Excursions are available for additional fees.
If doing other excursions, or going into Grecia or any other city on your own, you are responsible for your meals
- Poas Volcano (when it is open – it has been erupting since April 2017)
- Excursion to the local Farmers Market on a Friday Evening
- Dinner at a typical Costa Rican restaurant at the Farmers Market Excursion
- Entrance fee to La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Lunch Buffet at the La Paz Waterfall Gardens Excursion
- Entrance to Los Chorros Waterfalls
- Day at the beach
- Day at the mineral hot springs
- Coffee plantation tours
Everything is done a-la-cart for pricing. This allows you to have more control over the pricing for your retreat. Currently we do not require a deposit like other retreat centers do. We also do not have a minimum requirement.
Contact us for more information on exact pricing.
Costa Rica Retreat Pricing & Accommodations
Costa Rica Retreat Pricing is real simple and straightforward
Pricing is PER PERSON!
We currently have 8 different accommodations to help you with the pricing structure.
- Queen Size Bed that you SHARE with a friend in our Private Studio – 1 Queen Size Bed
- Queen Size Bed that you sleep in alone in our Private Studio – 1 Queen Size Bed
- Queen Size Bed that you SHARE with a friend in our Bunk Room – custom made adult size bunk bed
- Queen Size Bed that you sleep in alone in our Bunk Room – custom made adult size bunk bed
- Futon in one of the 2 private rooms
- Twin Bed in our observation room, shared bathroom near the great room
- Futon or thick foam mattress on the great room floor, shared bathroom near the great room
- Tent, shared bathroom near the great room
We have solar hot water throughout the property, so no cold showers. We recently installed solar for the property so all our energy usage is now 100% renewable. Our guests have full access 24/7 to our Jacuzzi which is in an open air covered building. Enjoy the jacuzzi rain or shine. We also have a covered rancho where you can relax and enjoy yourselves anytime of the day. In our lower yard we have a open area fire pit with lots of wood. If you want a fire at night, we can help get it started for you and enjoy. Our water is drinkable with no problems. When we moved here we brought along with us a complete home water filtration system. The water is perfect to drink without it but for added comfort we brought the system with us.
On-site meals are included in the accommodations, plus coffee and tea. We strive for a more holistic and healthier eating experience while here. It does not mean the meals are boring, that is far from the truth. We have done extensive research on many different recipes to convert some to using healthier ingredients. We have included our recipes on Michaels Holistic Healing website.
Costa Rica Retreat @ Ser La Luz is more than a retreat center, it is also our home. We currently have 4 dogs and 2 cats plus some chickens. For anyone who is allergic to animals, that is not a problem, we have an upper yard and a lower yard to keep our pets separated from our guests. The dogs and cats are in our private area when not in the yard. Our chickens are in an enclosed area and your welcome to help us feed them in the mornings. We have 2 big dogs and 2 smaller ones, all are friendly and enjoy the attention. Our 2 cats, well they have minds of their own and just wander around enjoying the weather. WiFi is located throughout the property and can be turned off if you want a WiFi free event.
If you have any questions about our Costa Rica Retreat Pricing & Accommodations please click the link below and send us your questions.