Yoga In Paradise 2018
April 12 @ 12:00 pm - April 16 @ 5:00 pm
Yoga In Paradise 2018 with Sara Perez
- Are you ready to do some Yoga in an exotic setting?
- Want to do something different?
- Experience a few days on the side of an active volcano?
- Are you looking to deepen your Yoga practice?
Now is your chance for Yoga In Paradise at Ser La Luz. There are many retreat facilities around the beaches here in Costa Rica. We are not one of those locations. Ser La Luz is located 10 degrees north of the equator. At an elevation of 4,800 ft. Here you will be half way up to the crest of the Poas Volcano that has been active since April 2017. No need to worry there is no lava that’s coming out. Just amazing views of the ash clouds.
Here is a picture of the Poas Volcano crater. Unfortunately the park is closed as of this posting so no one is able to visit. Hopefully by the time the retreat takes place, the park will be reopened.
If the park is reopened, we will include a trip as part of your retreat package.
Our guest facilitator is none other than Sara Perez from the Tampa, Florida area. This is Sara’s second (2nd) retreat with us. Here’s a picture of Sara as she’s leading a Yoga Class on our terrace.
Join Sara Perez as she returns for Yoga In Paradise on April 12, 2018 until April 22. Space is limited to between 10-15 people so grab your spot now.
So what is included with your amazing Costa Rica Yoga retreat?
- We include transportation to Ser La Luz from the San Jose International Airport (and back)
- Rejuvenating Daily Yoga with Sara
- Healthy and nutritional ALL On-site meals
- Breathtaking Excursion AND Entrance fee to La Paz Waterfall Gardens.
- Buffet Lunch at the La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Excursion AND Entrance Recreo Verde. For an additional fee you can go on an amazing zip line. A few of our guests have said this is one of the best in all of Costa Rica.
What is not included?
- Transportation to and from Costa Rica – make your reservations early to get amazing deals on air fare.
- Meals off-site (unless otherwise stated) – we are adding a few meal options to include and will update as we arrange more for you.
- Souvenirs – our favorite souvenirs to bring back to friends and family was some of the amazing Costa Rican coffee.
Single Occupancy in a Queen Size Bed is $2,000 – Early Bird Special $1,500
Double Occupancy in a Queen Size Bed Regular Price $1,500 PER PERSON – Early Bird Special $1,000
Futon Regular Price $1,000 PER PERSON – Early Bird Special $800
Twin Bed Shared Bath – Regular Price $800 — Early Bird Special $600
Sleeping arrangements are assigned first come first served so get your tickets now!